Hickok & Pate, New York (American Lithographer & Publishers, c1895-1906), were located at 106 & 108 Fulton Street, New York and later at 21 Park Row, NYC (by 1900) and also 114 5th Avenue, NY (by 1904). They were primarily known for their chromolithographs & lithographs of various works of art, animal and religious subjects, as well as original watercolor sketches. The firm was founded by A. Ernest Hickok and Charles S. Pate.
(Compiled by Mark Strong of Meibohm Fine Arts, Inc., East Aurora, NY, from sources: books.google.com, online digitized book, The Trow (Formerly Wilson’s) Copartnership and Corporation Directory of the Burroughs of Manhattan and the Bronx, City of New York, Vol. 52, Pg. 271, Association of American Directory Publishers, Trow Directory, Printing and Bookbinding Company, NYC, March, 1904; books.google.com, online digitized book, Thomas’ Register of American Manufacturers and First Hands in All Lines, Pg. 758, Thomas Publishing Company, NY, 1905-06; books.google.com, online digitized book, Seeger & Guernsey’s Cyclopedia, of the Manufacturers and Products of the United States, Pg. 1084, The United States Industrial Publishing Company, NY, 1899; books.google.com, online digitized book, Catalogue of Title Entries of Books and Other Articles, Vol. 26, No. 1, Pg. 441, Washington Government Printing Office, Washington, DC, Library of Congress Copyright Office, Washington, DC, First Quarter, January 3, 1901; books.google.com, online digitized book, The Miscellaneous Reports. Cases Decided in the Courts of Record of the State of New York Other Than The Court of Appeals and the Appellate Division of the Supreme Court…, Vol. 36, Pg. 178, Robert G. Scherer, Reporter, James B. Lyon, Publisher, Albany, NY, October, 1902; Columbia.edu, online digitized guide, Real Estate Record and Builders’ Guide, Pg. 827, F.W. Dodge Corp, NY, Vol. 62, No. 1581-No. 1607 [inclusive], July 2, 1898-December 31, 1898.)